During my senior year at high school I took a course called "ABOS" at the Region 9 Vocational Center. The course focused around group process, web design, and the KRHS school yearbook. One of my assignments for the class was to make a "montage" by using blending techniques. This is the result. I have to say, surprisingly, I like it. The colors are beautiful and work together in harmony.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Art Montage
During my senior year at high school I took a course called "ABOS" at the Region 9 Vocational Center. The course focused around group process, web design, and the KRHS school yearbook. One of my assignments for the class was to make a "montage" by using blending techniques. This is the result. I have to say, surprisingly, I like it. The colors are beautiful and work together in harmony.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment