During my senior year of high school at KRHS I took the class, "ABOS" at the Region 9 Vocational Center. The class focused around group process, the yearbook, and web design.
One of the assignments was to create a "PDA" by using Photoshop. The assignment included step-by-step directions on how to create it. We were assigned to make two: the first one according the directions, and the second inspired by it. My second one I made to look like an iPod. Unfortunately I do not have the directions now, nor do I remember exactly how I created it. However, I have found some good tutorials if you would like to try them out: Create an iPod and 45 Apple Inspired Photoshop Tutorials.
One of the assignments was to create a "PDA" by using Photoshop. The assignment included step-by-step directions on how to create it. We were assigned to make two: the first one according the directions, and the second inspired by it. My second one I made to look like an iPod. Unfortunately I do not have the directions now, nor do I remember exactly how I created it. However, I have found some good tutorials if you would like to try them out: Create an iPod and 45 Apple Inspired Photoshop Tutorials.

No comments:
Post a Comment