Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pokemon Gijinka: Male Eevee

January, 2010. Finished.
 Yes, I too had a nerdy phase. I was obsessed with Pokemon. I did a series of Pokemon gijinkas, or people with Pokemon parts like ears and tails, basically. Not cosplayers. This is the first of the bunch.

This particular drawing was done in January of 2010. I worked on it both in and out of school (like I usually do, what a bad student I am). The drawing features an Eevee boy with the ears, tail, and claws of an Eevee. A Pidgey and Fearow flies in the background. Ratata is bounding through the garden, and Oddish hides among the radishes.

I love the cute charm and background of this drawing, however the gijinka guy is very out of proportion and perspective. He looks like a giant. Even if he is up close in the drawing, the house should be much larger. Though, it would have looked more appropriate if I had done the rock walk-way at the correct angle. None the less, it is adorable and one of my favorites of the set.

(c) Maranda L. Scott
Eevee (c) Pokemon



No comments:

Post a Comment