Friday, October 14, 2011

Two of the Same

October 6th, 2011. Exercise 1.
October 6th, 2011. Exercise 2.
Today's class focused on the concept of value. The class built off the last class, the one with the paper collage exercise. The assignment for this class was to do a construction drawing with basic shading, then, to do another drawing based on what we had previously drawn and from memory. The still life was covered up until the very end, where we could see what details we need to pay more attention to.

The second drawing was more or less more accurate because I spent more time on it, but it still has some mistakes.I forgot to finish shading of the coffee pot's handle, and I could not erase some marks very well.

The charcoal drawing was done on one sheet of paper, in thumbnails.

(c) Maranda L. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment