Friend or Foe is a pencil drawing completed in September 2011. I started the drawing during my morning college class and worked on it throughout the day. It was finished by the evening the same day.
The drawing features two dragons: a western dragon and a faerie dragon. The two meet on the edge of the wastelands and look over each other curiously.
Personally I find the drawing rather cute, even though I threw the faerie dragon on as a second thought. I think it really helped make the dragon of the first dragon, the western dragon, more interesting.
(c) Maranda L. Scott
The drawing features two dragons: a western dragon and a faerie dragon. The two meet on the edge of the wastelands and look over each other curiously.
Personally I find the drawing rather cute, even though I threw the faerie dragon on as a second thought. I think it really helped make the dragon of the first dragon, the western dragon, more interesting.
(c) Maranda L. Scott
No comments:
Post a Comment