![]() |
| February, 2010. Finished. |
The drawing features a gijinka of the normal type Pokemon Eevee, from the first generation of Pokemon. In the background there is a poster of the main protagonist of the anime, Ash Ketchum. The poster below features Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle. There is a Pikachu plush doll on the floor, and several pokeballs on the bedside table and under the bed.
The character is a young female (who turned out younger than I intended) who has the ears, chest fur and tail of an Eevee. She hugs and snuggles into her warm chest fur (in case you couldn't tell what it was.)
She is probably one of the most controversial characters I have drawn because of her young appearance and the somewhat sexual nature of the drawing. I wanted to make the character have Eevee's signature fur tufts but had difficulty drawing her with clothes. So, I settled on drawing her in undergarments and made her appear as if she had just woken up from a nap. Her peaceful expression hair bow, delicate features and large ears and tail make her absolutely adorable and huggable. I have to say she is actually my favorite ginjinka if all that I have drawn to date.
(c) Maranda L. Scott
Eevee (c) Pokemon

No comments:
Post a Comment