![]() |
| Feburary, 2010. Finished. |
The request was for something a little different that I had been working on; she wanted the trainer to look something like herself and she wanted to have the fire type Pokemon Arcanine and Growlithe from the first generation in the drawing as well.
Growlithe is the puppy and Arcanine is the large dog. The female character is an adult woman with the ears and head fur tuft and tail of Arcanine. She wears a scarf and around her mouth and neck, mimicking Arcanine's white muzzle. She has a vest and wristlets of fluffy white faux fur and fur boots Her pants mimic Arcanine's fur patterns.
Of my gijinka drawings, this one was my least favorite. The shading and background are pleasant, but I prefer close portraits. I wish I had drawn the subjects larger and closer.
(c) Maranda L. Scott
Arcanine (c) Pokemon

No comments:
Post a Comment