Monday, October 24, 2011

Victory

September, 2009



































Victory is a pencil drawing done back in September of 2009. I drew this during my free time at home, working at my bedroom desk, when I should have been doing homework.

The drawing is of me and one of my old friends, after winning a "double battle" in the Pokemon universe. My Pokemon is wooper, and his is magikarp, our favorites respectively.

This drawing is actually quite detailed in the background. Between the two trainers are our vanquished opponents with their onix and charizard, crying on hands and knees. There are pidgey and fearow flying in the sky, and a spearow pecking at the ground. I thought I drew a rattata somewhere, but it must have been cut off when I cropped the picture.

While the two people are not very anatomically correct and seem to defy gravity, I still absolutely love this drawing. It is very light, and silly and cute. I might be drawing more pictures like it in the near future.

(c) Maranda L. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment