Friday, September 2, 2011

Fading Away


Years have passed by,
Seasons have gone round,
The song of spring and Autumn’s sigh,
Summer’s laughs, and winter’s merry sound
Are lost with my crying tears.
The sun of my heart was rising
Now its warmth grows cold, sinking  into eternal night…

The lies you say
Saying you will stay
The  love of my heart you betray
When you stray away
I’m waiting for judgment day
 ‘Cause I’m fading away, I’m Fading, Fading, Fading Away…

The moon has her stars,
The sun has her clouds.
The sun’s heart has its scars
‘Cause those alluring shrouds
Come only once and fade away.
And those celestial gems evade always
As I fade away into eternal night…

Cause I’m  a setting sun fading away, away, away
 I’m fading away, I’m Fading, Fading, Fading Away…

Fading Away (c) Maranda L. Scott
Photo (c) its respectful owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment